Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fark Off





FINALLY!!!!
moral assignment done~~~
wohoooo...
tomorrow is the due date to send up moral assignment...
thanks Bteck for helping me settle the remain part..
and thank him for stressing me a lot...==



Wednesday 25/02/09

The Ori Plan:
Noon...do Moral assignment at M16's home,
Night...Pasar Malam then dessert at Kepong...

but then,all plan gone messed up...
Skip the noon session..nothing special~~
(Special thanks for Eunice's great breakfast and Strawberry Sundae!!!!)

Night time,heavy rain out there....
Rain = No pasar malam! Boo~~~~~
we decide to go Pudu to eat porridge steamboat as our dinner...
pity Mun Jun need to drive all the way long from UCSI to Pudu in the very jam hour...

Steamboat time:

Eunice @ ME




enough for 6 person?nah~~


well,the food really not enough to serve 6 of us....
suppose to go for second round at either Kepong-DESSERT, or Kajang- Satay!!!
but then..because of some reason....all cancelled....
men-dissapointed-kan saya~
No dessert!No Satay!
I want dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want Satay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we got nowhere to go...
back to Connaught again...night market....
since rain stopped....
Not really got lot of people that day...why har?
because of.......economic drop?hmmm...nah~~~~


Thursday (Today)


Got nothing to do today,
So damn fucking bored...
everyday same routine:

-School at 8am...
-brunch at Oldtown/McD/Al Barkarth
-badminton/gym
-Back home
-Dinner
-On9
-Off9
-Dream
-then school again.....

started to get bored for my college life...

Mickey:




Ban-Sai'ing (shitting!)


hmmm....Stop and Stare~~~








Recently...lots of thing happen around me..
Now only I realize I'm that kind of people in your mind...
anything you wanna back stab infront your beloved or other else..
I don't care....but please respect me and also respect yourself,kay?!
no one is perfect!
REMEBER MY DEAR!
This called as friend....
Friends?nah~
I no need this kind of friend...
never mind,I still got my friend, you still got him...




No comments:

Post a Comment