Monday, February 16, 2009

Tension

What I did today....
hmmmm....
Morning attend Moral class...
get the date for our moral presentation..
on this coming 4th of March...
tension la wei!!!
even the paper work also haven't done yet...
haiz....stress banyak-banyak recently!
test is on this Friday,
two paper come sekali...gosshhhh!!!!

after class,
went for "dim sum" as our breakfast...
saw "pink panther" LIVE!





Before we go back to school,
me,Shirley and Eunice went to the pet shop...
huhuhu...Saw lots of thing wanna buy for my little kitty...

(o yea..my brother suggest to call him/her Garfield, nt bad also...keke)

the cushion,

the cat's foods

the cat's toys,

the cat's decoration stuff,

even the cat's cloths i also wanna buy....

o my money...
all spent especially for my little kitty!!!
BROKE!BANKRUPT!
I need sponsor,
anyone wanna be his/her bapa angkat or mama angkat?
vacancy here~~~ ><

11am meet Bell,
have a long long chat with her at school cafeteria..
about my problem..
and also her's....shhhh...
try to settle down all the problem kay?
for you and for me....hmm..

while we were chatting,
a girl walk towards us and ask us to help her to try the
new food they made in lab....
Vegetable fishball
one word:
Bad!!!!!!!!!!!



Form to fill in after tasted the fishball...

Look at the fishball clearly,,
can imagine how it taste like???? ><



2 hours later,
Join Shirley at library to study......
haiz...what to do?
test is coming...
Life gone SUX!

Just now...after dinner,
went Kepong with my brother and my mammy...
just for..
DESSERT
at 甜品哥哥
Kepong...so damn far from Cheras?!!?
we took 30 minutes to reach there...
ate for only 10 minutes then ciaoz...lol...
drove all way long just because of that 10 minutes!
but...really damn yummy...
I like dessert so much~~~~~
Do you believe,
Your mood will become better after you ate dessert?
(Believe it...XD)


Mango mixed with Tau Fu Fa + Mango Cheong Fan(damn delicious!)


Red bean with 芝麻糊 + Durian Pancake
(I ate the durian pancake although I hate durian...it taste great seriously! realize durian not that bad har.. hehe)


Bla Bla with ALOE VERA!(owhhhhhh~~~)


TaTa...Business test book for next....xx
What time I gonna sleep tonight?
my eyes pack so damn serious!!!!!!

Gambateh to everyone who having exam...




Big Girls Don't Cry
"You" know what I'm talking about....
I trying to.....no worries

No comments:

Post a Comment