Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy


Just some ugly and funny photo..
wanna share with you all..

Discussion for assignment at Station 1 on yesterday....
half way break....
cam whore with HER!!




























haha~~I like this....






Last but not least,

死人照~choi!!


Realize that,my mood can get fly high when I cam whore using web cam...
so freaky funny...
I just keep laughing..lauging and laughing...geegeeegeeee....



TODAY-22/2/09

remember it!!!!!
I set it as my "Mickey" birthday...hehe..
(finally...i decide to call him --Mickey,lame name..but I like it~~blek~)


yea..he is now in my home...
HE IS MINE!!!!wohoooo~~~
just came back from pet's shop,
bought something for Mickey..huhu...

don't worry my dear,I will take good care of him!!


Lots of work waiting me....haiz....


Work-to-Do:
-Moral assignment
-Edit Eunice blog and Bee blog
-Create new blog for mask selling
(I'M SELLING MASK!!!!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment