Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24/06/09

I won't ask U to stay
U'll leave when the time is right
Nothing is perfect and forever

I though I have made a good decision
I though I got a good friendship
narh~ Friendship just freak me out
I used to put Friendship at the 1st place
but, yea.
guess what I get back?
I'm so "proud" of U
No more. No more. No more
please just get lost and F off
U're so fake

Nothing is real in this realistic world
Never trust anyone for 100%
Human-kind behavior is disgusting

___________________________________________

I though I can change your mind little by little
I ever tried to replace her in your mind
how stupid am I
that's impossible.
U're unreachable.
I'm just standing behind U
but U're standing far away from me

It's cold tonight,
anyone? willing to give me your big hug
I beg for a hug, just one hug?
sweet,caring and warm hug






p/s:
I don't care if U guys thinking that I'm trying to make attention
that's my heart feeling
this is my blog, I got my right to write whatever I want to.
U read my blog, please pay me a respect
Feel yiak? then Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment