Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday = Oldtown Day




I remember I did mentioned about I hate Oldtown, right?
I spent almost half of my day there today,
sat at there from 1pm something till 4.30pm.
what the ~ for 3hours in Oldtown!

Lets talk about what I did in Oldtown:

with the 1st gang - Daniel, Alexander, MJ and Shirley.
just ordered drinks and have some chat there to kill time.
Shirley leave us after her meal,
followed by Daniel too... Missing in action.
Left MJ and Alexander, two IT-fella,
talked about computer, car, game, bla...
that really empty my mind~
It was kinda bored until we chat about our 3rd Trip!
O yeah, hope everything is on track.
please God, what I need now is only permission,
please let me get the permission without any difficulties!
(sounds hard!) I don't care, It must ON no matter what!

with the 2nd gang after Alexander leave - MJ, Daniel (is back!), NiNi and Beni,
actually, it was a farewell for Beni,
He is going to leave us by tomorrow back to his country,
I though he is not coming back to KL,
but, thanks God,
he told me that he will be back to KL most possible on next week,
which also means that, he is still here, near to me.
we're not close thou, but... hmm... U know...
Leave means Lost.
Its hard to remain everything same
although that we do keep in touch!


Let me introduce:

He is Beni ! the cool-est one, with his own style~


He is Xiao Lim, the study-pro!


She is NiNi, the cute one




Photo taken while waiting for photo shooting:

Doink


Still Doink


The one standing behind me--MJ,
introduction is not needed I think, he's hot in my blog


_____________________________________________________


So. that's my day - Monday Blue with Enriched Chocolate

Save Save Save!
should start saving from now on~
the trip must ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment