Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life is still Young


went Mc.D to meet the gang after English Foundation class,
Daniel brought us HOME-MADE chicken pie~wulala...
Thumb-up! yummy...
but...is it a bit too oily?haha...
anyway~Thanks Daniel!
and... I get sore throat because of the Hot pie...
this is to warn not to eat a pie when it is still HOT!
SHIT!

Looks good,Taste good!


"Eat my pie~"


Skip Malaysia Studies class in the noon...
went SS II with Daniel and Mun Jun,
Dessert session at KTZ - 记得吃,
not really taste good as the branch at Low Yat...
dissapointed wei...
this is so-called:
nice to see ; bad to taste






my drink.....taste SUX!
rate for this drink: -2/10



He forced to take photo when eating~~


after that,huhu~~
we went to the playground which is just
nearby to the dessert restaurant,
play and laugh like kids at there....
felt....Relax I guess?
wondering when was the last time I went playground?
...hmmm...

~swing swing swing~





He came from Roma


erm....Do you know her?


Two guys were acting cool~


Stuck from the head to the end?XD



I miss my childhood~

~The End~




No comments:

Post a Comment