Monday, June 15, 2009

Never Change

So, good news here
Problem settled between Him and I

My mood wasn't that good for the past few days
because of the FRIENDSHIP that I care the most~
but then, everything gone well...
He is still in our big family...
He is still the one who used to sayang me! (as friend)
kan XXX kan? (=

promise me: NEVER CHANGE!
and...sorry for my emo...

____________________________________

I'm so... ... ... ... ... TIRED
suppose, my Account Midterm was on today,
they postponed the date to next week for Don't know why,
haiz..... UCSI memang Boleh!

Economic Mid Term is on this coming Wednesday...
Study Plan is under control...yeahooo~
hope the Exam Time is under control too...
No more cancel or postpone,kay?
Don't disappoint my effort AGAIN





Life Syok with ActivitiesSsSs
Come on! Go Go Go

.feel wanna have Ais Kacang without Kacang now.



No comments:

Post a Comment