Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Sales!



Don't feel wanna blog,
but what else can I do instead of blog?
I'm so F bored now...
tired for planning where to go after class ended tomorrow...
any idea, guys?

Quantitative Method class today,
Ms Jasmine is really fast efficiency!
I get my result: 14%/20%
not that bad la.....right?^^"
Mun Jun did something that really make me BURST!
kan daniel kan?! muahahaha~
(i'm still laughing when I think it back)
stop la wei, laugh like mad in the class early in the morning~

oh yea..I meet Kar Leong today,
(my secondary friends that have been "months" never meet him)
and we have our brunch together in Mc.D,
Didn't talk much with him,
cause I'm having a meeting at the same time....

Mr K.L!


wulala....
assignment assignment assignment
exam exam exam
present present present
the only thing that gain is not knowledge,but friendship~
Social life is getting bigger and bigger I guess...

went Midvalley with the same gang today,
nothing special....we are still the "abnormal' gang~
oh yea...I have my Ikan Bakar at Oasis Foodcourt!
yummy~~~but damn spicy wei~~~



Octopus or Pig?




Both of them are so SWEET lor!


guess who?trade mark!


I want:
-Giordano "Cheer U Up" Tee
(influenced by Daniel Ho!)
damn nice wei...2 for RM40!
should "WE" get it?
next week?serious?
-MNG
-shopping la~~~what are you waiting for?

sales are back!at everywhere!

_______________________________________-

Am I really looks like a high school student?
stop asking me:
"Are you studying Form 4/5?"
sweat + sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment