Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Untitled


Yea, as what I wished,
Economics Mid Term exam is on today,
No cancel. No postpone~
erm..kinda bad, questions are so tricky...
duration for exam is 45 minutes.
and I used up exactly 45 minutes to answer the question paper.
thinking and scrolling my brain juice for every single minutes.
Its TOUGH! Ms Jasmine!

I Love Economics, yet, Hate it.

_________________________________

Brief article for yesterday,
Free after 12pm,
MJ brought us to Pandan Indah for our brunch.
Guess what -- Ban Mee (again..)


but this one is really taste good
even better than Mei Yee Ban Mee.
Try it, I'm sure you'll love it

After that,
I get my Ice Kacang~ (muahaha)
dream came true.
I'm deeply falling in love with this Ice Kacang

I like it
I like it
I like it


settled our brunch,
get some rest at MJ's place.
we like your room~seriously!
with everything prepared.

in MJ's room.
Daniel said must take a photo to prove we been here before
and actually I were just woke up from bed in this photo.
Look blur...sigh


Before going for dinner,
drop Daniel at UCSI,
then Pudu for next to have our meal,
chat lots there...
finally Eunice Ng Jing Wen is back to my side to chat v me...
I miss her...BADLY

Been how long we never take photo in couple?


went Petalling Street again before we go back home,
bought something there,
specially for PD trip on this Saturday!

I'm so anticipating.

can't stop thinking, scheduling, planning and searching!

PD PD PD here we come!
you're my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
you make me smile


Praying Hard

No postpone
No cancel
No disappointment
No raining



No comments:

Post a Comment