Friday, June 5, 2009

Outing Again -- FUN



~WULALA~

Did many thing today with the big gang,
decide to post in the most summarize form...
(guess no one wishes to read a long post too)

After economic class,

-went for brunch >>
-accompanied the guys go pool >>
-Top Gear (Left 4 dead) for half hour >>

THEN is time for Facial at Herbal Line,
having promotion now:
it's only RM28 for a 90minutes face treatment!

Fish Spa for free after Facial treatment
Damn-it Yichii, and Pain?
They BITE me!
and I personally hate fish so much!
They're ugly~yiak!


This fella keep "ngi ngi nga nga" when doing facial treatment beside my room~
What I want is only relax, boss!
Doing facial pun buat aku laugh 99~
apa-lah awak ni!


Fish Spa-ing... ... ... ...


after the whole process ended! say yeah~


owrh...their service is greats! ICHIBAN!
Rate: 4.5/5.0
Don't miss the chance....try it guys!

____________________________________

Headed to Keat's house...(Yeak join us too!)
special plan for the day: Gamble!
Mahjong and Chou Dai Di

Saman Saman!!! Pro kia~!

________________________________________

Purposely went Kajang for our dinner -- Satay
Don't kidding,
we ordered 90 cucuk ayam and 10 cucuk daging,
total up 100 to serve 8 of us....siao~
I'm full to the max!!

Spot the "Untuk Rasa Sate Kajang Yg Sebenar"?
erm....so so la...not really special


Ice Kacang with damn lots of Kacang!
I HATE PEANUTS!@@


Our 100 sticks of satay~

________________________________________

Heart Feeling Time:
(can just ignore this part)

1) To Mr YW, please appreciate the one who is just right beside you now,if you L it,then just go for it
2) Thanks for sayang me so much, feel warm! thanks
3) Please take care yourself, I'm worry U


I can't deal with it once again
you came into my life, messed my mind, and go away with nothing
you never know how hurt it feel... ...
you never know how hard I'm trying to turn away... ...


Cheer (=

No comments:

Post a Comment