Thursday, June 11, 2009

Guide me to the Right way


I'm so empty and lost now,
everything seems like become so complicated in sudden,
I got thousands of words in my mind,
Can we chat face to face?
maybe? on phone?
SMS?MSN? e-mail?
or...hand writting?letter?
narh..whatever...
I will only get stunt when I get the chance in real...
I'm so F depressed now
our gang seems like so fragile,
or maybe...it can says: our gang had broken in pieces?

seriously, I just can't accept the fact that you're in a relationship now,
I should happy for you..yea..I did...
finally you found someone that you've been waiting for...
I can't differentiate what should I do with you, and what should not,
we used to be so crazy once we met up,
everything changed...
you keep telling me: we will still like the same as before.
but... NO, my answer is NO.
we are no more the same as before,you should know it...
you're no more single,
your life is now begin with "we"(U and your Girl),
not "I/me" (you're no more alone like before)
don't be so selfish...
Think bout her at first every time.
Think bout you own at second.
and lastly, US. kay?
no offense, we're still friends...best buddies..right?
I don't wish I'll lost our friendship.


yea, I'm emotional!
I'm a freak with nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment