Monday, June 8, 2009

Minum Makan

Opps I did it again


I went out after class ended on 5pm today, AGAIN!
This time is different with the place we normally go...
NOT time Square
NOT Pavillion
NOT Midvalley
NOT night market
BUT, Petalling street!




Main Task:

1) To kill ourselves with foods~
2) To look up for fake but nice jersey

For our dinner'S,
the 1st thing we ate -- A box of "Rainbow" biscuit
To settle down our hunger for foods before
we begin with our main dish!



I'm wondering which "color" should I start with

___________________________________

Tadaaa~ Portuguese Ikan Bakar for next!
owrh...you can't imagine how spicy it tasted like!
I'm full because of the volume of water I drank,
but not because of the amount of food I ate!


La La


Ikan Pari! Ichiban!

____________________________________

Hang around to search for jersey after that!
I'm sweating like I'm bathing!
Daniel is so damn pro in asking for discount!
even pro than a lady!claps*

after purchased their jersey,
went for 3rd round -- Hokien mee!
nothing special for the mee,
just normal as those we normally eat outside there...


_______________________________________

Oh yea...I get myself a cup of Winter melon + Longan
the-MUST-drinks in Petalling Street!yummy~



and also this:




I don't know what name it called,
taste.....not bad...
crispy + lil' sweet + LOTS of santan!
nice and cheap!

_______________________________________

Photo for the day:

Daniel @ ME


Daniel @ Cloudy


Mun Jun, Shirley @ ME


Daniel and Mun Jun!
(He looks so much refreshing with his new hair!)



That's all for today
The End with exploded stomie



Goodnight




No comments:

Post a Comment