Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm getting BORED

Should I cut my hair to shorter?
I'm fed up with my hairstyle~



Quantitative Method 1st test is not that easy man!!
first time feel so-lost in Mathematics subject!oh goshh~
can't imagine how many marks I will get out of 20%
just.......nah~~forget about it....

in Account class.....
get stunt Stunt STUNT!
cash book~
is damn-it F complicated and messy!

after class ended,
met up with Eunice, Daniel and Mun Jun...
since we got no where to go,
we decided to go Leisure Mall for dessert...

Mr.Dan la~


Can't stop NDS-ing


spot me spot me!


Ms Ding, get me a Barbie Doll,pleaseeeeeee~~!


Laugh and play with Mr Dan for whole day!
You crazy! What creature are you?
What made you?You Insane!wulala~
TOMORROW!
(my big day!!)
English Foundation first test....
TENSION la wei!
can somebody please just tell me...
what the Heck is tenses?!
I got no idea when to put had been, had + past participate...bla!
all bull shit! die 99~

Alright, I'm tired...
Is time to get my ass off to the bed...


Good Night



拖拖拉拉只会让我觉得更反感!
你不曾给过我什么,
。所以。
你在任何时候都有权力说:
“是你自作多情了”

能不能请你偶尔花那3,5分钟想想我?
当我想见你的时候,
你在哪里?

真的要退一步?
好像开始没在想了
要把你当成最普通的朋友,
应该没想像中那么难吧?C=


No comments:

Post a Comment