Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ

Early celebration for MJ's birthday.

Noon time...
the girls plan to play masak-masak at MJ's house,
this is the best way to let the birthday boy to have
his good rest i think,
we're too rely on him to go for "anywhere",
for movie,for yumcha,for food,for shopping,to school,
from school back to home.and bla~

So, for his birthday celebration,
we planned something different from usual,
no OUTING. but COOKING
we can't think about any better idea other than let him to have his good rest.

U're too tired of driving, aren't U?




I cooked spaghetti, that's the only dish I know~
Eunice cooked us Jelly.
Not too bad,no vomit, no food in the garbage, plate cleaned,
We pass our task. phew~

________________________________________

Night time...
went Hulu Langat after met up with the big gang,
(serious, is Real Big Gang)
I'm wondering, is it a birthday celebration, gathering or what?
what ever. None of my business.
and sorry for my temper to MJ and Eunice,
The birthday boy try to cool down my temper,
what a shame? Behave Ms Ding.

Happy 22nd Birthday Mr MJ


Special guest - Fui




________________________________________


Ma Check-List:
Quantitative Method Mid Term - 29/06/09
English Foundation meeting - 30/06/09
English Foundation Term Paper Submission - 02/07/09
English Foundation Presentation - 2nd week of July
Malaysian Studies Assignment group submission- 02/07/09
Malaysian Studies Mid Term - 09/07/09
Malaysian Studies Assignment Submission - 09/07/09


So, as U can see,
Lots of thing to do in two weeks time~
I'm gonna crazy.


p/s:
something wrong with my phone,
can't transfer photo to my PC.
blog might be a bit empty.




Last,
Good Bye, Michael Jackson (MJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment