Sunday, March 8, 2009

Be Tough

I took this on the way came back to KL...nice?

Finally I'm back from Perak (my hometown)
We sad...We cried...We gave our best cooperation to each other...
Everything go very well for my grandma funeral...
everything have been a past right now...
after we cried we need to be tough to face more difficulties in our future....
kawan sekalian...
don't worry....I feel much more better now after I past the tough period....
trying so hard to be tough and strong!

Dear my Grandpa...
really feel so bad to dump you alone at hometown....
I really hope you can come out to stay with us....
at least,there got someone to take care of you,
We're always there for you...
although I know you can't used to the busy life in town...
Grandpa..stop blaming yourself....
grandma was dead in accident....not your fault!!!!
You're always our beloved one...
I love you grandpa...
I promise I will appreciate everything that with me now...
I promise I will pray everyday for you...
I promise once daddy free,We will go back to visit you....
Remember..you are not alone!
(I'm coward enough....I can only type out what I wanna tell my grandpa in my blog,I hope I can tell it to you face to face..but it's hard...sorry grandpa!)

Got lots of work waiting for me:
-Bussiness assignment due date is on this coming Friday
-Mid Term on this Thursday straight until this Saturday
Busy days.............
S.T.R.E.S.S

check up this blog:

http://gui7nan.blogspot.com/

if you read recent newspaper...
you should know what's going on...
The famous topic in the town now--跪妻男
Is it a lil' bit too late to apologize?(for my opinion...)
I hate REGRETFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment