Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tear

God,I'm not really strong and tough enough...
why everything getting worse and worse as time past day by day
I just can't control my tear....

Just now...when I'm walking night market with the guys...
received a phone call from my mammy:
"Your grandma past away..."
Never though, life is so weak,
Fate is unexpected....
everything in the world are just so tiny
I know it will happened on me someday....
but..just..... not today....

I try so hard to control my tear ,
type out everything happened on me today in the previous article...
don't wanna let my personal emo influence what my friend gave me today...
I know that's very unfair to all my friends...
they gain me laughter,gave me happiness...
I should appreciate it and control my own emo very well...
never let it influence my friends!

Nanny...you're not very close to me...
I tried to search for your photo....
but...I can't find even your own personal photo,
now only I realize...I never took photo with you before...
and now...There got no chance for me anymore...
I'm not a good granddaughter....sorry,grandma....

You always told us:
"never mind...don't come back,work is more important..."
but we all know that...
you're very care for our attendance for every festival...
we know that....we really do....

From now on....
we can't hear your voice,can't eat the kuih you made,can't even saw your face anymore....
Grandma I really miss you a lot...
I know its too late for me to do so....
please accept my apologize....
please accept my tear....
I miss you
can I just escape from this world....
My life is very dull

No comments:

Post a Comment