Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Party


I had a great day yesterday....
morning just as usual attend for class...
we decide to attend O.A class cause someone told us Alan Hoo will give us instuction for our O.A presentation,
nearly to forgot O.A this subject...
we had skip this class for almost 1 months!!
and yesterday will be the last class!!!!hip hip hurray~~~
As what I mentioned....yea..presentation is on 31 of March...arghh!!!!darn!
Lots of assignment and presentation come all together in end of this month!!!!
I got 2 assignment and 2 presentation which need to pass up within this two week!!
Life getting busier and busier...
GOD BLESS ME!

okay..back to topic...
yesterday after school,
back home at 6pm,
dress up myself,then is time for Barbecue party!!!

Birthday Boy!


freaky excited...
Brutta gang planned to wear the same color shirt...
I received message from Yuan Chun which said must wear BLACK SHIRT!
okay...once I get into Yeak car..all men-in-white! what the fake!!!!
they change their plan and they forgot to inform me...
okay greatz...im the onli special black among them...
so called Dai-Ga-Je?muahahaha


men in white, girl in black


wanna join our magic show?


~I love you,you love me~I love my gang!!


so..yesterday I do really enjoy a lot!!!
Yuan Chun (the guy who mention to wear black..==)made the mistake,
so he deserve to serve us!!muahaha...
thanks for your yummy hot dog and honey chicken wing!!
taste good!thanks chef!!wakakaka....


cake from Beng's college mate


cake from Brutta gang


cut cake with knife?talent~~~~~~claps*


hot dog yang kesian...dah hangus!!!! so-called....crispy hotdog?


Birthday Boy sista @ ME



18 March 2009

didn't attend for any class today...
I'M FINALLY FREE (for only 1 day!@@)

went to Neway again...with Elsen and Keat,
in 1 week times...I went Neway for three times...==
As the result..I get sore throat...
My voice now is like burung gagak...sexy voice~~~wu la la~
not only me...same with Elsen and Keat too!
three burung gagak packed in one K room..BURST~!

o yea...Neway serve with free porridge "buffet" now!!good news for me!
worh...greatz...which mean I can order two drinks..
and eat the porridge as much as I can with lots of 皮蛋,tauhu,eggs..bla!!
it taste so~~~~ yummy!!!!!!!
(at least better than those set lunch!!!><)
start to like Neway now!
maybe no more Greenbox...support Neway?haha...

after that...just like usual..
back to school for badminton,
then at night, went night market with my mammy and brother...
enjoy my day so much!
relax~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment