Saturday, March 28, 2009

I need Sundae



Yesterday was the first time we went to UCSI cafe,
not bad thou!


as cool as Starbucks...
we order our drinks,
start study for final exam,
play around,
Elsen the only-man sang in the cafe without any embarrassing,
watch youtube,
online.

Look at the table...MESSY!
_______________________________

tonight i'm going to Station 1 to meet Shirley up,
prepare for Business assignment slide show,
urghhhh~~~stupid assignment!
enough for it~~~~
no more assignment!anti-assignment!
no more exam!anti-exam!
no more presentation!anti-presentation!
the best choice--- QUIT study!
mission impossible....haiz

better ciao now...
study study study study!
I'm so fucking stress!
I need times~~~I need Strawberry sundae now...
(not a good sign)
I gonna kill myself

_________________________________



save the earth!
please switch off all the electricity tonight on 8.30 - 9.30
be one of the part in the world!

turn it off!

turn it off!
turn it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment