Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stress or Relax





Just done my business assignment and printed it out...
really hope I can get at least 10/20% ?
Please Sir Gilbert~~~~
what for next?
tomorrow exam for computing essential..
only multiple choice question?
teacher...are you sure?don't bluff me like last test...
I will really jump down from Angkasa Condo if the test paper come out with essay question...
Friday computing studies...not yet finish...
flowchart...KILL ME!
Saturday Moral....stupid morality~~~@@


Today....after moral presentation class...
headed to Midvalley with ma dear Eunice, her boy M16 and Elsen...
so "relax"...exam is just after today....sigh!
the main purpose we went Midvalley -- SUSHI ZANMAI
super crazy addicted with Japanese food...




soft crab + ebi tempura


curry in Japanese style, serious....it taste like Maggi curry mee..><


Staring at me....eyes not enough big la boss....


"madam pose peace..." (muahaha...幸福万岁)


After that,suppose to go for bowling...
but then plan changed to movie -- "House"
a movie with no poster....
we ask the ticket seller:

which type is it for "House" movie?we can't find the poster of the movie?
Horror~~~~
Horror???! ghost or human? (haha)
er......ghost.....(confusing) erm...yea yea..ghost!
okay then,we will buy 4 ticket...(kena tipu....)

this movie is....SO SPEECHLESS!!!
from ghost to murder to spirit to black magic
so sux!
imagine...how complicated is it!!!
no wonder the ticket seller look so confused when we ask him about the movie detail...==

after movie...Elsen fetched me back home..
took my bath, straight lie on the bed sleep like a dead body for few hours...
I'm so energetic now...what to do?!
how I gonna sleep tonight?
when I gonna sleep tonight?
Mammy,why didn't wake me up?!

haiz.....study is the best way to get into dream....
books may hypnotize me....
wish me luckssssss guys~
Praying....

No comments:

Post a Comment