Monday, March 2, 2009

Friends are Meaningful in Life


Attend for moral class on 8am...
found that it was really useless to go for class today...
I though we are the first group to present on this coming Wednesday,
who knows.....
once I step into the hall today...
Saw a bunch of them wearing formal,
and started to present for their topic....
At the moment only I realize that presentation week is started on today!
Go school so damn early just to be a loyalty supporter...LAME


郑卫康~don't pray pray...his presentation skill is ichiban!



So...after class...Lay Kuan came to fetch me back to SMK MIHARJA...



finally is visitor pass!! no more student pass!!!



on the way~~


luckily it was not rest time when we reached school...
if not....I gonna saw a lot of bithcy at school...sakit mata~
Get the SPM certificate..then chat with our ex-teachers...
wondering why must they asking the same question?
If not wrong,
I met Pn wong,Pn Judy, Pn Noraini, Pn Loh and our Pengetua Sekolah(the old lady!) today...
total 5 separately...
and their first common question sure start with:


All study now?
Yea
Where?all same? (kixiao...jalak lo if all same!)
No No....bla bla...
(start to explain which coll/Uni we study,which course we taking....loan...scholarship)


p/s: We answer it for 5 times!

See...school life always can't leave studies,loan and scholarship....==
(Teacher,we already 19teen..maybe you can try to ask us about LOVE next time?!teeheeee)

Around 11am...headed to Maluri Jusco for our brunch...
CANYON the best tom yum restaurant ever~
I miss it so badly!!!!!!!!
(around 1 year never been there since I'd graduate?)

+

+
Ice Lemon Tea

"
RM 12.90!!!

Having our meal,chit chat'ing....
owrh...I really miss you guys so damn much...
when can we meet again after today?
can the time reverse back to 2 years before?haiz....sad~



Miss you all


Then...suppose to go back home after meal....
but then...I spotted a bag at Vincci~
O goshh....fulfill all my requirement for my dream bag!!!
and...because of this reason....I changed my mind...
headed back to school met Eunice,Gan and Bteck then took taxi to Time Square...
thanks for accompanied me!!!!!!muax~~
Yea...I get the bag...wohoooooo~~~~~
suppose to go back with Eunice them...
but then..suddenly feel so unwell and dizzy...
I think is because of the tom yum I ate...
Sick + Tom Yum = Worse!

So...I decide to take cab alone...
first time I bought the taxi coupon all by myself...
The taxi payment really kill me:


er....I wanna go Cheras Leisure Mall,how much is it?
RM12
okay......(WTF! I got no choice~~)


The taxi payment kill my wallet,yet,I get scold by my mammy...
She get shock and damn worry when I told her I took cab alone...
Mammy..I'm still alive....no worries kay?><




He kena shock by lightning...poor lil' mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment