Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heart Feeling


somebody wanna have a pillow talk with me?
I got lots of thing wanna share~


why is it so complicated in my social cycle....
there got a lot of problem among my friends....
is it I'm belong in the problem too?
(Which character I'm standing for?)
I hate you,you hate me....
I slap you,you slap me...
bla~so damn annoying...
just stop everything....

for my secondary friends.....
the problem is finally settled down...
glad to see both of you finally are back to friend!
you are so innocent and annoying....
I know who you are....
can you please just stop to act mature,
Do you know in fact you are so damn fucking childish?
You are so wonderful,you look awesome,you speak very well,
You got a happy family, you born in wealthy....
but...how come you can be so rude and innocent to your friends?
YOU FAKE!
I got no qualify to argue or fight against you.....keep silent....
but can you do that too?
just keep your mouth shut and live with your own way!!!!!
不听不闻不问!!!can you do that?

for my campus life,
everything is not as easy as what I though...
You beh song me,I beh song you...
what for?
not-to-care?hm...is it friendship is really so invaluable in your life?
sad to hear that....(you know who I'm talking to....no offense,heart feeling)
I'm not a busy body....
I won't try to change your mind anymore like what I did before....
I'm nothing for you...
so....no need to bother me....
that's no use for me to force you to live in my way...
that's so stupid!
tired....serious.....enough for everything....

Friend mean everything for me in my life, kay?
erm...many people advice me not to put friends at the first place...
I just can't do that...
how to survive without friends?
can you imagine that?
peace..
no war!no fight!no revenge!
we are happy family,deal?

Life live wonderful with friends
Life live colorful with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment