Monday, March 16, 2009

Full with Joy



Yesterday -- 15 March 2009

finally I make it to go out with Guan and his friends....
We start to date each other since last few weeks ago,
all busy with assignment and exam...
finally there's a short break after we done our Mid Term exam...

went to Leisure Mall Neway at the noon time,
we sang for around 4 to 5 hours....insane~
I have never seen the song list so empty before....

-the service is very sucks,
-the staff attitude are very bad,
-the food....yiak~!!!!

won't ever come back anymore!!!I swear!
fully support Greenbox!

after that,around 5pm...
movie time--Dragon Ball Evolution


Justin Chatwin

I just can't stop my eyes to look at him....
he look so cute!!sosososo handsome!!!!
I gonna dream him for the following night..haha...
well..this movie is not bad thou..
I would suggest you guys to watch it...
just try to use the different sight to judge the movie...
you may enjoy it too!!




Today -- 16 March 2009

First of all!!!
good happening!!!!
finally Lee Chong Wei won the match versus against Lin Dan!!


wohooo...Lee Chong Wei..
we proud of you!!!!!!
keep it on~~~
let Lin Dan lose 99!!muahaha..
revenge revenge revenge!
you are the man!!


back to topic...
A day which full of laughter...
I just can't control myself to stop laughing...

After class...
date Brutta gang go out to celebrate Peng's 19th Birthday....

he so hyper active today....erm...mr. are you okay?


Shirley join us too! black and white..><


suppose to go Greenbox...
but then..its fully booked....
we got no choice...back to Leisure Mall Neway again....
(I just swear I won't come back yesterday...==)

Crazy....we sang like mad people...
shout non-stop from the beginning till the end...
well...I enjoy a lot with them...


After K,headed back to school to attend Business replacement class...
lecturer told us the class will begin on 4pm..
but the class postpone to 5pm,end on 7pm...lecturer get crazy~
in the class....
before the class begin...
guess what we did?

we...

molest...

a...

poor..

lil'...

doll...







Pity doll~~muahahaha..

That's it for my day...
having lots of fun n joy!!
tomorrow going to Peng home for Barbecue party!
can't wait for it!!!yea~~~


YoYoYo...Mickey in da house....
fatty dumb dumb!!!



Is it really work for long distance Love?
I'm so suffer now!
Hug...


No comments:

Post a Comment