Sunday, March 22, 2009

March~Fool~Day





Finally done my assignment part for Computing Studies,
don't know what the hell is going wrong with my computer,
can't connect since Friday,
thanks my bro for helping me fixed it back!
life with no computer = DIE 99!

some lately post about what happened on Friday,
after morning class,all of us were freaky excited to go for work at A-mei concert,
BUT!!!everything gone very bad...
nightmare begin when we reach Bukit Jalil:
the weather was so damn farking hot,
once we reach there,
we started to look for somebody named Jeffrey who in charge us,
as what I knew, Jeffrey went to Taiwan few days ago,
"the somebody" walk toward us and try to settle down the problem we faced,
the conclusion is..................we have been rejected!
what the fake!geram!!!!

the Galaxy management promised will give us 10 Farenheit concert ticket as an apologize...
free ticket..why not?!
but....don't think that I can really get the ticket....
maybe the same situation will happen once again?
we are like.....been cheating and playing fool around by the fucker Jeffrey!
Dear Jeffrey..I don't know who you are,
but I bet everyone sure curse you 99!
we FUCK YOU!!!


at least we still able to see the stage..sad case!

______________________________


okay...since we got no where to go,
Me, Bell, Shirley, Jen and Elsen went Keat house
oh my mama.....his house is so damn big!!!!!HUGE~! GIANT~~!!


castle?



we are so sick with the garden!



small bar



gorgeous toilet...@@
Shirley: dragon ball!please make my wish come true!



the sorpo like the tree so much!



sit back and relax



we can just simply find a mirror in his house


things that happened in his lovely house:

1st ~~when talking with Bell and Shirley in the dining room~~

".....XXXXXXX......"

"huh?"

".....XXXXXXX......"

"I can't hear you..what?!"

(serious..not joke..imagine how big is the dining room!!!!!arghhh)


dining room


2nd ~~when sending song to Daniel~~

"hey..don't go far away from me,I can't get you"

(guess what....I just said it then my hand phone screen showed--- connection lost!)


3rd ~~when we trying to change the TV chanel~~

Shirley click on the remote control...
the TV gone blurr!!
I had never see such a "professional" remote control...
so~~complicated!
once I click on one of the button...
"pss...."
TV turned off...
Radio Turned on!!
what the...hell is going on?
Transformer TV?

_____________________________

3pm ++, ciaoz....
we got nothing to do at Keat house instead of walking from here to there to visit his house area....
went Jusco with Bell after that...
and the others went back home.
had a long long chat with Bell..
owrh.....we got so much similiar situation and thinking!!

although it was really very frustrated about the job..
but I past my day not bad thou.....with the simplest way...
everything got its own solution,
so...cheers...@@


slim slim slim!muka babi!



Bell, Eunice @ME


Bell @ ME

No comments:

Post a Comment