Sunday, March 1, 2009

In Love---Dessert


Just came back from Midvalley with mammy,
Go there by KTM....Packed ~~~~
reached there around 4pm,
mammy said wanna buy me a formal dress for my Wednesday moral presentation...
since someone willing to pay for me...
there got no excuse for me to reject,right?
haha...thanks mammy...why not?!

Walk from Nichii to Padini Concept and then to MNG...
finally found my formal dress at MNG...haha
this two choice confused my mind for nearly half hour!!!!(serious!)
which one better??any comments?

got no idea where to put my right hand




final decision: I bought the blue color dress~~~
actually... I prefer the first choice more....
but then after I call Bel i think it's better for me to buy the blue dress...
cause our Malaysian Studies's lecturer is too strict!!
No short skirt allow!haiz....
Don't hope I need to buy new formal cloths for next semester...
better to choose the more effective one......
the blue dress might be the smartest choice I think...
May follow me till I graduate!!!!!teeeheeee

After that...dinner time~~wohooo~~~~
ZANMAI SUSHI
oh yea...got promotion price now for salmon sushi!!
damn worth la wei!!!!
available until 15 march if I'm not wrong...

the-must-order sushi!






believe it...only RM4.50!


lovin' it!


dessert...don't know how to describe the taste of satisfied....
In Love Badly with Dessert~Addicted~~~~~~~~

oh yea...saw TANG on the way walking back to Midvalley from The Garden..teeheee...your hair color will always be the "focus point" for me...so unique~~
suppose to say..the only special one among my friends!!!!!
C.O.O.L

_________________________________________________


Saw this unconsciously--MICKEY NECKLACE:







It's rainy day...
SUCKS!
stupid cold...
that's why I will get cough and flu~
Remember cover blanket before you sleep...
good night everyone...
going back to school to take SPM certificate on tomorrow ...
miss SMK Miharja?nah~~~~ Fuck Miharja!

No comments:

Post a Comment