Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Satisfied with my day




Presentation is on today..
sharp on 8am....
we are the lucky number 1...
everything go very well and smooth...
mine presentation include only 1 slide...
easy come easy go..haha...steady~

yeah and peace~ finally we done Moral Presentation succesfully


After class......
Me with my group member decided to go Greenbox for our celebration....
(I think....they're forced by me.....sorry kawan!hope you guys enjoy today)
oh yea...Yeak join us too!teeheee.....


Yeak @ ME



The Sweet couple


Daniel @ ME



Bla~



The crazy one



Girls should sit neatly...>< Eunice @ ME



Sing K gang



Next stop...Dessert time~~~wohooo....甜品哥哥!!


Fetched Yuan Chun,headed to Kepong....
Thanks God...I guide the right way....
It was really so stressful to guide the way to go for a people like me that don't even know how to differentiate left and right!!!!
Au Ni Tou Fatt....Alleluya...Allah...
So.....conclusion:they satisfied for the dessert I introduced....
mean....That's worth to drive and stuck in traffic jam for 1 hour to reach there~~

Around 7pm....headed back to Connaught night market...
Something wrong with Beng today.....weird action....

"Beng~~ I want Sushi!!!!" (me)
"Okay la Okay la..which one you want?" (Beng)
Pay by him

"Beng~~ I want fishball!!!" (yeak)
"Okay la Okay la....which one?" (Beng)
Pay by him

"Beng~~ I want 龙酥糖!!!" (Yuan Chun)
"Okay la Okay la,take 3 boxes~" (Beng)
Pay by him AGAIN

erm....feel so weird...Beng are you alright?
anyway...thanks for everything you paid today....
kind-hearted enough....

______________________________

My brother bought NDS~~~
Super Mario rocks!!!!!!so sick ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment