Monday, May 18, 2009

Arithmetic Day?

Its Monday Blue again!
everyone were talking about how MU won their match,
how awesome were them in the match..
(especially DANIEL HO YONG WEI)
our school's student wear
MU jersey,
MU cap,
MU bag...
bla bla bla....so do the fm channel!
the DJ talks about MU too~
argh!! can you guys please just stop it!
(apologize to MU fans..no offense)

thought it gonna be my another hard day,
BUT,
for don't know why,
I'm damn hyper all the time today..
talk non-stop and laugh non-stop...
(laugh is due to Mr Fui's action and joke...he is Mad!!)

Start to in love with Monday's class,
time pass pretty fast!
It's Math class for whole day,
yea...I'm definitely a Mathematics lover~
Account
balance, debtor, creditor, assets, liabilities


kinda confuse in the beginning,
and I success to finish my first account question by my own in class today!wahaha...
(a very easy question fo' sure..==)

QM - Quantitative Method
graph for both of the lesson...
I always hate graph...


graph is sux!
parallel line is sux!
shade region is sux!
luckily it's the syllabus I learned in high school...
so..........it's PEANUTS! wahahaha~
(a lil' bit greedy..paiseh...)

haha..I'm bull shitting about math for whole article...
damn energetic now..
how am I gonna sleep later?

No comments:

Post a Comment