Friday, May 15, 2009

Outing with Bel


Stupid Short! I want 170! sob~


class ended on 12pm today,
headed to Time Square with Bel...
thanks MJ for fetching us along...

on the way we were walking to Sg.W,
a guy pass me a catalog and ask me to sign bla...
I'm really don't know what the hell was going on,
I act abnormal and I really go and sign for him....
(maybe I just wish he can pissed off after I signed?)
after I signed, the guy open the catalog...and start to "act"...
"OMG! miss....OMG! you're so lucky, this is the bonus prize!"
bla bla bla..bull shitting non stop...
and I got no idea what I should do next, yea..I get stunt!
luckily Bel pull me away,
if not..I might just standing at there wait him to finish his syok-acting...WTF!
okay,it's really funny for what I did,and also what he acted~

ate our brunch at U-village,
Treat Ms Bel a meal as a belated birthday present,
(so sorry for the damn-late-present!)
after that,
it's shopping session at Pavilion for both of us,
get myself a pair of shoes,
then went Forever 21,
(time to play around with the cloths again...wahaha...)
well...I fall in love with one of the cloth,
I promise I'll get U on next week!I swear!
arghh..you're mine!



damn like this top!


hot sweetie pie~








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Paris Hilton...when can I get your bagssssss?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Let me feel wanna go funfair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess my gastric come back to visit me again in this few months,
I can't walk for a long period,
it cause me gastric pain 99~arghh!
to prevent:
we went to one of the dessert shop in Time Square for Hi-tea...
weight is gaining,darn!

the irregular shape egg tart I ate,
nah~ UCSI's egg tart is still the best!



hang around at Time Square and Sg.W too before we go back,
saw Heng,Seem Mei and Mei Yen today....
and also UCSI's friends...all skip class to Sg.W?haha...shhhh....
yea..world is small~right?
glad to see you all! C=

have a long long chat with Bel,
finally we get to update what happened in our life to each other,
she's just so understanding,
I can throw all my tear and share everything with her,
I love You Too,Bel!

my sweetheart? hehehe...

______________________________________

erm...for what I post in previous article,
I have decided to delete it to keep my blog sadness-free~
everything settled I guess...
don't worry..I'm smiling!weeeeeee.....


____________________________________

work-to-do List:

1) Read Accouting text book
2) Study Economic
3) Do English Foundation homework


Accouting textbook is this thick...wulala~


No doubt,I behave like a good student!
No last minute work for this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment