Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Dead Tired




I'm F exhausted!

first of all,
a photo took yesterday:

Shirley @ Fui


any comment for this photo?
muahaha....Gam Yu Lou and Xiu Mui Mui!!
(translate in Cantonese please!)

__________________________________

English Foundation class at 11pm,
just put my ass on the seat not more than 2 minutes,
then..."psss" blackout~
wulala....so..our class ended in not more than half hour...

No light = Flash light


cool to study without light!


not forget to cam whore..XD


we paid our fees,
no air cond on Monday,
no electric on Tuesday,
what will happen on Wednesday?Thursday?Friday?
O yea! this is so-called UCSI UNIVERSITY!

____________________________________

Headed to Pavillion after met up with Bel,
(Thanks Shirley to drive us to the nearest Bus Stop...)
Main purpose: Accompany Ms Bel to get her new watch!
Let photos do talking:

Red Chili + Green Chili = Chili Padi group!
almost with the same style~



She was trying Swatch


"Yeahpiii....I get my watch!"

yea..she get herself a Puma sport watch!
it look nice fo' sure~~
cause I helped to pick it!!wahaha~
I'm proud!


yeah...Bubble Tea!Wulala~


Didn't get anything for myself,
I'm Officially broke,man!!
arghhh~~~

for next,
we went Forever 21 to try up some cloths as usual,
I pick majority in dinner dress..
Lets Prom guys~~
. sob . sob .


Prom Prom Prom Prom





before went back to Time Square,
we went 记得吃to have our dessert....


both of were really dead-tired,
talk all the way non-stop...
felt like I used all my energy to talk yesterday~
we share lots of story that happened in only one week past,
wondering how come things/human being change so fast...


Tired...."Don't look at me, Don't talk with me"



The End for Yesterday

____________________________________

Today

just came back from connaught night market,
as usual....crowded with peoples~
meet Brutta gang today!!huhu~
have a long chat with Yeak.....
kinda miss you guys~
this Friday Yum Cha wei~~no skip no ffk!
I JANJI!

____________________________________

Need to anti-Ice from now on!
what I meant is.....hmmm....
not because of the "one-month-once"
just.....my health really sux recently....
but how?I nearly take drinks with ice everyday~
can somebody just stop me?

So, tonight M.U gonna VS Barcelona,
which team will win??
I got no idea in what-is-football~
bla~~~Daniel gonna talk about the match all way long tomorrow~



Ciaoz. Nightz




No comments:

Post a Comment