Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lmao!

Like have been such a long time never enter to cinema..
my last movie : Wolverine
not that outdated thou~ right?

Thought gonna have a very bored weekend like last weekend,
but then..my weekend fulfilled with
"Night at the Museum II"



o yea...I watched it for TWICE!
For the first time I watched it,
was on yesterday (Saturday) with Mr AD...
yea yea yea...I should thanks him for date me out for movie...
if not, my lovely Saturday will end up with boredom again~
THANKS SO MUCH!
(guess you'll satisfy for what I wrote here?)

AD Wong


For the second time,
I watched it with my mammy and my brother on today....
serious...this movie is really awesome!
I laugh like nobody business in the cinema although that I watch it for my second time...
Rate: 4/5

watch it GUYS!
Strongly Suggest!


"That's the Way..ahha ahha..I like it..ahha ahha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment