Friday, May 22, 2009

Long Post -- 21/05/09


Yesterday -- 21/05/09

not a good day as what I expect~hmmm...
attend for Malaysia Studies class at 2pm,
we purposely late for the class:
-class start on 2pm, the guys pool until 2pm something...
-purposely walk slowly...
-stop by auntie there to get ourselves some drinks...
-wait for lift, no matter how many round we need to wait for...
(usually, we will decide to walk up by stair if we miss once)

this is all because of >>>>>
"Mr.Hassan, I got no idea what were you
bull shitting in the class!"



she was magazine-ing in Malaysia Studies class


she was NDS-ing in Malaysia Studies class


he was mp3-ing in Malaysia Studies class


he (郑伟康) was doing his music homework in Malaysia Studies class


AND...I were photo-capturing in Malaysia Studies class

Conclude:
NO ONE willing to pay attention in the Malaysia Studies class!!
photo prove everything!

somemore, the lecturer ask us to answer a question with 50 to 60 words,
what the...... main point: by using BAHASA MALAYSIA!
my english is sux, so do my bahasa malaysia!
Don't force me to skip your next class!grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

after class ended,
MJ brought us to NZX,
I only realized the place name after I saw the Full House restaurant!
Oh my BUDDHA!
such a big surprise for me~~
the place is full with Disney's cartoon character!
I saw mr. Donald Duck, mr. Goofy, ms. Minnie and ...
MR. MICKEY!


wah~~~~~~~~~~


I like this arghh~~


the stage


personally love this very much!


Goofy


but too bad..we were running out of time...
time not allow me to take all the photo of THEM~
what a waste!
I were rush in time...why say so:
our school having a friendly basketball match on 8pm to 10pm yesterday...
which UCSI team versus USA team
(yea...they're all from USA!)
I have been years never watch a basketball match in live,
I were really excited for the match....
we were at NZX around 7 something,
and we try to rush back for the match....
too bad...I still miss it....
the match already end when I get back to school,
you never know how I felt at the moment!
I'm damn-it dissapointed~
(MJ don't blame yourself! no offense please!)

as what MJ said: opportunity cost?
It's a word that found in Economic studies,
which means choose 1 in 2~
wulala...no! I want both!
I want NZX
and basketball match TOO!
can't I just get both of it?!
but...sometime...
life just not allow us to fullfill with everything we wish to get...
allah~ I talking crap with my prinsip-prinsip again...

continue my article,
I'd mentioned Full House just now right?
we went there for our dinner,
a restaurant with awesome environment,
the foods taste good too...
the theme of the restaurant just let us felt so~~ relax!
(I meant..erm..relax for me lah~~ I don't know how they felt..)



cute menu



jasmine honey with aloe vera (I'm aloe vera lover!^^)


chocolate mint


vanilla strawberry (nice la!)


this......taste like indo mee....sorry to say so...XD




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


MJ, Fui and Hai Tang



Eunice @ ME



________________________________________

So....we argue for nothing last night,
Don't know what the hell was happening~
my mood was damn frustrated cause I miss the match....
and him...hmm.....I still don't know what actually made him feel angry~
whatever....we are now back to the usual-we again...haha...
SETTLED!weeee...... C=



I nearly get gastric everyday
what the "fun" is happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment