Sunday, May 3, 2009

Music Man Rock the Show

HolidaY


02/05/09 Saturday

It was the date Lee Hom,the music man, going to knock off the town....

Magic Man Cap~~weeeee...


Ticket Price discount from RM198 to RM 139.50


Ma Brother -- Ma big Sponsor!wakaka~


this is the only photos that I managed to take:

When the concert brgin....
Comic story pop out on the LCD screen!




He piano


He violin


He drum


He guitar


yea..he know everything~He's greatz!

the awesome part:
Xiao Wang,Xiao Lee,Xiao Hom
and Wang Lee Hom appear in the same time~
I don't know how he make it..
maybe it is a pre-recorded video?
No one cares how he make it...
we just so into the show!
It was really awesome!





ofcourse, this is the photo I grab from Net


He receive his birthday card!
Happy Birthday Lee Hom



Actually the LCD screen is showing a "bubble" sexy girl dancing...notice that?
just look at how cool is the LCD screen
the concert is dead without it!!




the concert is pretty high~
I scream like I'm shouting for Help!haha~
Jay..when's your's concert going to run?
I'm waiting!!


03/05/09 Sunday

Woke up,Dress up....
then went out for a date with AD,
Leisure Mall for today's activities...
headed to SuShi King for our brunch before our movie begin..

2.45pm- Mall Cop



yea...finally..I watched this movie...
not bad...remind me Beng when I watching it...
haha..don't ask me why..
I'm sure if Brutta gang watch this movie..
they will definitely agree with what I said...

__________________________________

So,that's how I pass my last day holiday,
TOMORROW will be the first day of my 3rd semester...
one more semester to go before degree start...
say bye bye to holiday....
I miss my buddies...
Kinda miss UCSI too...
Back to be a UCSI student start from tomorrow
And once again,my brunch will surround with Old Town,Mc D, Mamak..
Life will surround with assignments,presentations, exam...
AGAIN
the NIGHTMARE begin



Dear,
cheer please..
please prove Love is Strong to me...
No more break up or give up for Love please..
enough for that..
I really worry for you

No comments:

Post a Comment