Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wake Up!

Wake up Ms Ding!!

I made the same mistake on yesterday and today~

First -- Yesterday 19/05/09
I mentioned I went Oldtown for breakfast, right?
I left my phone on the table when we leave the cafe,
luckily Shirley help me to keep it...
and I only realize my phone gone after I'm get into class~@@

Second -- Today 20/05/09
went Mc.D for brunch today,
while enjoying my Mc.Chicken,
a girl walk toward our table,
and she pass me back a wallet..
IT'S MY WALLET!!
what the Fake~~
I left my wallet at the ketchup counter...
I never realize my wallet had gone until the girl pass it back for me!
can't imagine what will happen if there is no photo inside my wallet..
how she gonna recognize who's the wallet owner! @@

SLAP me 99 if I make the same mistake again!
Stop Blur-ing~
Anyone wanna be my assistant?

No comments:

Post a Comment