Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy


hmmm.....
Economic class past pretty fast today,
the tutorial questions paper is not easy seriously,
I like Economic class!whoots~

stick to the original plan after class ended,
MJ drive us to Pandan Indah to have our brunch,
宝宝板面
a Ban Mee restaurant that get lots of recommendation from blogger!
FINALLY I get a chance to try it up...wohooo....




Rate: 2.5/5.0
I like the fried dumpling the most!

went back school,
struggling for where-to-go in lobby,
final decision: Badminton at Angkasa

"eh where to go?"
"eh I don't know"


Night, date with Brutta gang and also Yeak's college mate,
went Fun OK,
have some chat, and I get lots of laughter there...
You guys are funny!
guess we are the noisiest inside the cafe..ngek ngek~

Ice Kacang~ Taste good!


Me @ Zhen Xing


Me @ Fatt



Beng's HUGE stomach!


Boys like cam whore too!hehe


Brutta^^


Segi kia VS UC-SI kia


Yeak @ Me


Sabah kia!


erm.....they got the same attitude~ Brother?

________________________________________

Things to say:


- Happy 100th Days to Ms.Eunice Ng & Mr.M16 (Take good care of HER!)
- Good Luck to YeLun & his new target!
- All the best to Bell and "him"! (I hope I did the right thing!)


**I like being Love Counselor this several days,
I'm not that experience la guys~@@

_________________________________________

It's weekend again,
no outing! no dating!
life getting busier than before....
My-June timetable is fulfilled with
TEST
and also ASSIGNMENT!!arghh~~
life gonna pack with un-stop-able meeting once again~
I always hate meeting!hmp!!!




I'm waiting to chat with you for whole day long...
but mind get stuck once I get the chance...
I miss you?
Take your good rest my dear~




No comments:

Post a Comment