Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Dead

I'm Dead

purposely woke up 1 hour earlier for breakfast today,
I planned it to have breakfast sharp on 8am at Old town...
(darn...damn regret once the alarm rang)
what for? to make yourself suffer just because of a breakfast?!

Old Town is now comes out with promotion on 8am to 11am,
a "formal and traditional" breakfast I ordered:

It's only RM5.90 with Black Tea/Kopi O included!


After class,
badminton for next at MPH,
around 4pm,
went Segar to have our brunch at a cafe named U-Soy,
which selling healthy drinks and different flavor of taufufa...
Nice! Rate 3/5

Longan Taufufa - Pudding?


Original Taufufa


Peanuts Taufufa


Red Bean Taufufa


pass by a pet shop,
with "crowded" and "damn friendly" dogs and CATS!

they're so sticky-friendly!!


Look into my eyes


cute cute cute cute!!!!!!!!arghh~~


nothing much to talk about today,
quite enjoy with the healthy lifestyle,
I'm bloody tired...
going to sleep soon...
night everyone

Sweet Dream C=









No comments:

Post a Comment