Friday, May 1, 2009

I need Rest

HolidaY


Looks tired~@@


30/04/09 Thursday


Time pass fly~
It's the end of April..wulala~

went out with Elsen and Keat to Neway...
surprisingly Mr.AD join us too!
Enjoy my great singing time with the guys for only 6bucks!
(service charge is included!)
but...2 hours...not really satisfy la wei~
we need more time!!

Tak habis-habis


Next Stop,planned for movie,
but then plan change to Cooking due to some argument when deciding which movie we wanna watch~
So plan B on, headed to Connaught Giant to get us some stuff for our BIG MEAL...
This is what going on from the beginning till the end:












tadaaa~~~


From the photo shown above...
it clearly shows that my job scope is just capture as many photo as I can...wahaha..
the REAL big chef - Keat!
world changed 360 degree~
man cook pretty well now!

Reached home around 7 something,it's time for my third round...
went Gilly Cafe for Yeak's Birthday celebration...
Gilly Cafe again....haiz...
this is the funniest thing that really made me laugh out loud:

the guys bought a small Fruit tart and told the Birthday Boy it's his Birthday cake that we able to get,
the Birthday Boy respone when he saw his "tiny lil cake":


2 minutes later...
the real cake appear....

he really laugh 99!



1 Fruit Tart + 1 Fruit Cake = 6 wishes can be made!
not bad~haha...



_______________________________________

01/05/09 Friday


It's Labor Day!
MJ fetch me and Mr Dan to Time Square in the morning,
while waiting Yeak them..
we took our brunch at Krispy Kreme...




hmmp


yea..finally my wish comes true....
I have my Krispy Kreme donuts..
not really as tasty as what I though...dissapointed...hmmm..

Movie begin on 1:50pm - Wolverine


Not bad...But I don't like the ending...
after that...hang around at Time Square,Sg Wang and Pavilion...
Seafood were everywhere~@@
Have our dinner at Wong Kok pavilion...
the Birthday boy of the day get his "dai dai bui"...


Happy Birthday to Yeak!






Fatt, Yeak, Deng, Loong


Me, MJ ,Dan


that's how I pass my labor day...
kinda..not in mood and blur all the way...
I think I know what I want...
Rest + Peace + Friends
No Love for currently kay?
yea...I made my final decision....

Last,
one Good news and one Bad news:

Good news
the watch salesgirl told me she not going to charge me for my Levis watch repairement fees~~It's FOC!!yeahoooooo~~

Bad news
get badly sore throat and fever now...really suffer...
Look at what happen again...
see~~I said thousand times..I will always be the "dai sai" one!
really hate myself! darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment