Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's all about Foods!



First economic class today...
Not bad thou...
at least I understand what the lecturer talking...
keep it up..Ding Jia Wen!

The worst thing happened today:
First,
the lecturer recognize my face,and she remember my name...
so,no no NO NO no no NO NO skip class for economic subject...

Second,
the moment I tried to get the Tutorial class name list to write down me and Shirley name...
those "ANIMAL" hurt my leg...really damn angry~ARGH!
around 20 of them fight for one name list...insane~
yea..I'm the victim....peoples,you guys are crazy!!

After that,went Fireball to meet up with the gang...
Pool like a noob..
But I do really get fun at there...
started addicted to pool,
although that I know nothing at all..haha~
teach me teach me!!I'm willing to learn for it!

Went Midvalley at 1pm,
took our brunch at Kim Gary,
have been years never go Kim Gary...
It got lots of memories there~
Me,Daniel and Eunice were really insane and get damn high in the restaurant...
we keep imitating "The Chicken Rice Shop" advertise song..
really..damn freaky funny...haha...
"eh, bang, sek matt ye?" wahahaha~unforgettable!


my lovely Red Bean Ice,I heart it!


struggling what to eat???!


Bowling for next..
yea..I'm the noobie again~already used to it..
the guys were just...too Pro..
strike?
spare?
DARN!



Done everything,
is time for shopping session,
accompanied Eunice to Nike to get her present,
after that, to The Body Shop to get my mammy a Mother's day pressie...
guys..don't forgot! Mother's day is around the corner!!!



Dinner time,
the ori plan is to Connaught night market,
but then change to Petalling Jaya..wahaha~
I'm freako excited, finally the plan to Petalling Jaya is on~
MJ keep promoting the mamak food at Murni is awesome and special...
This is all the foods we ate: 6 person with 7 orders!

the special drinks...all with lychee and watermelon..


pizza dragon...a pizza that look like dragon..


dissapointed one...Tom Yum with onli Spicy but no tom yum..@@


Ham Naan (I spell correctly?) the most ichiban!


Carbonara, one kind of spaghetti...nice!


Roti Salad..full with Vege~~


Nasi Goreng with Maryland! Nice also

ALL foods total up = RM81
Conclude everything we ate tonight..
feel like I'm a tourist who never eat Malaysian foods before...
the foods are greats.....
Suddenly Malaysian foods are like so unfamiliar for me,
cause...it's really so special from what I usually eat at outside mamak...

Dan + ME


Roti Tisu with Sauce?mau??wahaha


So........greats....I get sore throat again...
because of the stupid Tom Yum...
No sick No sick No sick
English foundation class tomorrow...
pretty excited for it..haha~

Gonna sleep early from now on...
my face is really dull...
eyes pack ganjeong dou~~
I'm fuggly ugly...
keep mirror away from me..


No comments:

Post a Comment