Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Real Smile? It's Gone

Hmm...Let see what to update...
You can just skip this post...
It's all about RUBBISH

04/05/09 Monday

Yesterday was my first day begin my semester 3 in foundation,
erm....My first class--Accounting Practice
My very first account class ever in my life!
what is account?I know nothing!Fark~
the class is just too bored la wei~~~It's dead in class!!
stop hypnotize me...
I swear I'll sleep early every Sunday,
to prevent I fall asleep in Monday's Accounting class...==
on bed 10pm every Sunday!
College's Life is always crazy~~

After that,I skip the following class,
and went Greenbox with brunch of them...
We sing and we shout like mad people...
from 1.30pm to 4.30pm
and..finally..greatz..I got a very sexy voice currently~wahaha!


05/05/09 Today

(It's 5 more days to go....haiz....)
Attend for QM class...
just like mathematics that we learned in secondary school...
Shirley over-slept...so...in the beginning...
I'm alone with two negro at the same row...@@
till Daniel came....something happen in the class that's real funny!
haha.."Daniel...got sweet?"
(shhh...You know what I'm mentioning!)
stop la wei!I'll burst someday~wahahaha~
11pm...English Foundation...
Aries Gan(ex-lecturer) is not teaching anymore in UCSI!
wtf~hopefully Ms Arlini (new-lecturer) will bright up our days~haiz...
wanna shout again: "YEA, I'M DAI SAI!" AGAIN!
I always made and caused everything become worse~argh!
fuck off Ding Jia Wen!

After class ended at 11.30pm,
headed to meet up with Eunice them,and have our meal at Mc.D,
MPH hall for next..badminton as usual...chat as usual,laugh as usual,
the "un-usual" thing happened when half-way play badminton,
me and Eunice was mumbling for Dessert...
discuss for 1 hour to decide which place we wanna go~wulala~
So,our final decision....to Low Yat.
nothing much to talk about what hapenned next...
that's it....I'm sleepy....bye


Bell, you'll always be the caring one....
thanks so much,
serious from deep of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment