Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Sign?



Got only one class for today,
end around 12pm,
done our brunch,then headed to Fireball again..
my second home instead of Mc.D,mamak or Oldtown
(good news: I never been Oldtown since the first day of school reopen,good sign!wahaha I hate Oldtown!)

After Eunice end her class too,
yeahoooo..it's shopping time...(I meant:window shopping..teehee)
went 1Utama with Eunice and Mun Jun,
finally..no more Time Square,Sg Wang, Leisure Mall or Mid Valley!
It's 1 Utama!wulala~~
Now only I realize,1 Utama is not that far from UCSI...hehe..
so...guys...no more Midvalley please!


saw this inside the mall's wall,
kid's life is always simple and normal,I like their drawing



Hang around in the shopping mall...
get insane for Paris Hilton's bags,K.Swiss's cloths and spec...
owrh~I need MONEY!lotsa MONEY!
Search for dessert for our Hi-tea sesion,
and..tadaaaa....we found this...the new dessert shop in my dessert list:
My Honeymoon





the damn nice one! aloe vera sago bla~~long name la~


their durian...@@



she damn like this photo cause I look blur in it..
yea..I'm always blur...><


Eunice + ME


Not bad..I got dessert for my-today!
guess everything getting well har!
no more "dai sai" as what MJ said!I hope so~@@

hmm....after that, get stuck in traffic jam all the way long when we went back,
MJ fetch Eunice and me back to Connaught Mc.D,
we gonna have our interview for job at there with a guy named Kent...
this fella really.......hmm..what to say....
Stupid fella?
haha..I don't care what you told or said to us tonight..
as what Bell said in her blog:

Don't fight with MONEY!

I work for you,
I get my pay,
then pissed off!


right??cool down cool down~

_____________________________________


Going back to Perak tomorrow...
I wish I'll get a nice and relaxing trip,
no more stupid stuff in my brain,
enjoy my day with my relatives,
enjoy my day with the foods,
enjoy my day with the view,
enjoy my day with the beach,
enjoy my day with the wind.....etc~
enjoy my days in Sitiawan,Perak!

It's 10th of May on this coming Sunday..
it gonna be my emo-est day of the 365 days
shyt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL?
I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem.
May be that is you! Having a look forward to peer you.



Here is my weblog dreambox gbox cccam

Post a Comment