Monday, May 11, 2009

Blue Monday

I make it!
Congratulation to
Miss Ding!


I make it to attend all the 4 classes today from 10am to 5.30pm!
total up 7 hours!
trapped in UCSI Block C for hours~
no skip no skip no skip
.........................................................
but still I don't know what the hell is Account...==
I pay 101% concentrate in class.....useless!
Fark it~
it's real tiring and bored today!Arghhh~

___________________________________

Get few message from my friends recently,
They said:
I changed lots
I'm not happy like before
I act so strange and abnormal
WHY?
I'm thinking what I'm actually thinking in my mind...
I'm not happy...
I wanna get busier in my life...
Study, Hang out, Online are not enough...
maybe find a part time job?hmmm...
will think for it...
get busier and tired might be the best solution to let our mind stop thinking...

________________________________________

just PMS-ing....
Going out after class tomorrow...
I don't care,
I wanna SMILE! I meant..LAUGH 99!crazily~ =D







No comments:

Post a Comment