Sunday, May 10, 2009

Perak


First of all,
Happy Mother's Day

as what I mentioned in the previous post..
I went back to my hometown-Perak,
the weather there is 100 times sucks than KL,
I bath 6 time a day~arghh~~~

what I did were just sleep,eat,bath...
keep repeating the same routine...
as what I wish,
I really took my "good rest" in my hometown...
sleep and awake for several times...what the~~

Let the photo do talking:

on my way going back~ damn it "SUN SHINE" day~

______________________________________


just put focus on my lil' cousin, damn COOL ooooo~~


the dad and daughter play like a couple!owrh..so sweet!


"he is mine!"

__________________________________


guess who is this fatty dump dump? It's ME!!
cute kan?SS'ing

____________________________________

this is what I do when there's really nothing to do - cam whore

He just know to busy with his NDS,haiz~




____________________________________


I got a lovely date with my bubby at night,
only me and him...
and this was my very first time to temple on Weesak day...
I know nothing about the law to pray,
same with my dad too....oh my buddha~

when we ask the auntie who selling those sembahyang stuff,
guess what the auntie answer?
"You just follow whatever they do later.."
and me and my dad were like:
"HuH?.............(sweat'ing)"


the temple,it's real crowded


my bubby!^^


It's burning, peoples! Global Warming! ><


___________________________________

after went back from Perak,
clean up the cloths,
took my bath,
then went out again,with Mr AD
(my very very good buddies! satisfy?kekeke)
we went somewhere that's near Econsave to have our dinner...
in fact...
I just accompany him to have his dinner....
and we chat lots tonight...
guess what we chat may guide me to the right way...

You are not a bad guy..
don't worry....
I said it,
then I'll do it...
no promise no offense
no lie and no hard feeling
cheeeeeseeee~~ C=




trip is ended,
haiz..
It's Sucky Monday tomorrow....
the day that I gonna have 4 class in one day...
Don't skip class Ding Jia Wen!
Behave like a good student!==

No comments:

Post a Comment