Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy




You know what?
Friends will always be the big supporter when you get dull...
I got a wonderful day today~teeeheee...

English Foundation class today was really cold like I'm going to freeze~
got a small discussion and presentation for today lesson..
everyone have to participate..
and..yea..everything were not that bad....hehe....

after class ended...
yeah..it's hang-out session for me,Shirley,Daniel and Mun Jun again..
we went to Time Square,
our tasks today:

(a) accompanied Mr Dan to get his new bag
(b) take full view and closeup photo for my job interview
(c) accompanied Shirley to find her boy
(d) just feel wanna hang out lah!

First thing to do after we reached: Brunch! at U-village
after that,it's shopping time..
Shirley bought a skirt
I bought a cloth
and Mr Dan bought his PRETTY-COOL bag

he sure happy I post this photo...(his new bag)
kan? daniel? XD


long time didn't take photo with Ms Shirley Wong


fall in love with the fish


me: "hmm?"


errr hmmp! shhh~


took my photo that is needed for my job interview...
really siao~act like a stupid...haha...
thanks to MJ and Mr. Dan as the photographer...heee

the most normal photo among those abnormal


negaraku~~~tanah tumpah negaraku~~


heeeee...advertise for Darlie~


apa ni? muka celaka~


I have pick the 2 photos I'm going to use for my job:


look like 170cm in this photo? I'm dreaming~


for DINNER..tadaaaaaaa....
we went to the restaurant that I used to go in high school life..
named --阳光海岸


a small but comfortable restaurant


Bubble milk tea~yeah..I lovin it!




orwhhh~~you can't imagine how excited am I to get back there...
full of memories,
full of laughter, worry, sad story...
and also..full of un-finish-able homework
I really miss the past....
at least,at the moment I still with him...
nah..just forget about it...smile always...


When things go to the end,
it's time to let go babe....

The End C=

No comments:

Post a Comment